Different language time!

Saturday, June 27, 2015

My ReLIFE theory


Just recently, the newest chapters of this manga (or whatever it is classified as) came out and, as a frequent follower of this series, I started reading them. 

I reached the second newest chapter and what Hishiro said reminded me of what the ReLIFE project is all about! 

So, my thoughts about it would be that... Hishiro is a part, or was a part, of the project! 

Remember how Yoake had subject no. 1, who failed to change? Well, what if that was Hishiro? She failed to change until Kaizaki came in and Yoake was happy that he was able to make her change! 

Well, that's about it, so... yeah! 

1 comment:

  1. Im not sure if the anime and the manga follow the exact same ways but if 001 isnt Hishiro in the manga she is in the anime

    ReplyDelete