Different language time!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Please read, Important: News and Goodbyes


So, I've been gone for some time and, truthfully I don't go on here ever at all. I've noticed that I have given a lot of helpful tips for Persona here and I've also gave my theory about ReLIFE, but that's nearly it. Maybe I did something for Mind Zero, but it's been so long that I can't even remember. 

Due to this, I AM LEAVING BLOGSPOT. I'll leave this blog be, but I'm going to be far more active on Tumblr doing my advice giving and whatnot. I had fun and was happy I helped a few people, but this blog is so desolate that I can't stand it. 

I'm going to repost most of the things I've done here onto my Tumblr, as a result, but I am not transferring my ReLIFE theory because that thing goes back to before anything really happens in the manga. 

If any of you wish for my continuous help, please visit CheshireYuki on Tumblr, as it is my (new) main hub for everything. 

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and good bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment